Software Support Specialist
Our software support team works with our DocuWare network of authorized resellers and customers, providing all levels of support. This role is responsible for delivering excellent customer service along with technical expertise with the DocuWare product suite. Support is performed through fielding customer telephone calls, and/or addressing service requests submitted through our support portal or via email. The successful candidate will work within a team structure to provide timely and quality service to our customers.
- As this position requires detailed communication with our customers, excellent oral and written skills in English are a must, along with a high level of attention to detail.
- High School Diploma or higher majoring in a related field.
- Two to three years of related experience supporting software products in a customer service environment.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows Desktop operating systems including Windows 7, 8, and 10.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server operating systems including Server 2008 and 2012.
- Practical experience with Microsoft Internet Information Server.
- Experience with databases such as MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, or Oracle an advantage.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products and/or supporting 3rd party software.
Benefits & Compensation:
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- 401K, Medical, Dental, Paid Vacation.
Please email all cover letters and resumes to HR [dot] Americas [at] DocuWare [dot] com
DocuWare Corporation, 4 Crotty Lane, Suite 200, New Windsor, NY 12553