Professional Services Engineer
DocuWare Corporation is seeking a Professional Services Engineer in our New Windsor, New York Office.
The Professional Services Engineer will support our customer and channel partners for DocuWare Corporation in the planning and implementation of DocuWare’s document management products. This role will perform software implementations, business process analysis, needs assessments and consult with our end users and partners. This position requires creative thinking, advanced time management and a continuous desire to learn in order to successfully support, install and advise on DocuWare’s document management solution offerings.
- Installation and configuration of DocuWare’s product lines.
- Analyze and resolve customer problems effectively in a timely manner.
- Perform complex needs assessments of customer and/or partner needs.
- Create detailed documentation for implementations, guides and training.
- Technical troubleshooting during implementations.
- Windows Server and Windows Network troubleshooting and configuration.
- Assist end user community as the key subject matter expert around DocuWare’s software suite.
- Advise on alternative methods to solving complex business and technical issues.
- Support Sales, Partners and other team members in quoting project and responding to PS requests.
- Provide pre-sale and post-sales support to internal and external teams.
- Plan, coordinate and balance multiple projects at the same time.
- Update project status using the provided project management tools.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS from a four year college/university; or 4+ years in a related software support role.
- Completed training in the IT field (ideally specialist for system integration)
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Windows client and server operating system
- Knowledge of databases ( MS SQL , Oracle , MySQL )
- Familiar with Networking ( TCP / IP , HTTP , DNS , DHCP )
- .Net and SQL development skills, Visual Basic and/or .Net object programming is a plus
- Experience with product and code testing to ensure high levels of quality are met
- Teaching skills; lead software training sessions
- Project Management skills
- Team player; focused; dedicated
- Customer service orientation and professionalism
- Willingness to travel 0-25% of time.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary; commensurate with experience
- Excellent Benefits package includes: Medical, Dental, 401(k), Profit Sharing and Paid Time Off.
DocuWare delivers document management and workflow automation software that enables you to digitize and optimize the processes that power the core of your business. By removing the tedious, manual tasks that drain your team’s energy, your knowledge workers are free to focus on the projects that drive productivity and proﬁt. Set a new pace for business with DocuWare office automation solutions.
Please email all cover letters and resumes to HR [dot] Americas [at] DocuWare [dot] com
DocuWare Corporation, 4 Crotty Lane, Suite 200, New Windsor, NY 12553