Part-time Customer Success Specialist/Call Center
DocuWare Corporation is seeking a Part-time Customer Success Specialist in our New Windsor, New York office.
This fast-paced position includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- High volume call center, outbound calls to customers.
- Building relationships with DocuWare distributors who hold maintenance customer agreements with DocuWare.
- During customer calls, identifying customer dissatisfaction, adhering to customer follow-up procedures by opening satisfaction deficiency tasks.
- Assuring that customer concerns are addressed and resolved in a timely manner.
- Calling customers with lapsed and expired maintenance agreements to discuss reasons for not renewing and work with customers on reinstatement.
- Communicating with DocuWare distributors to discuss lapsed and cancelled maintenance agreements for the purpose of reinstatement or understanding reason for non-renewal.
Skills and Abilities:
The successful candidate should:
- Have exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Be excited about speaking with customers for minimum of 5 hours per day.
- Have very strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Work well individually and within a team environment.
- Have goal driven outlook in order to exceed minimum monthly completed calls requirement.
- Have worked in a high volume/call center environment with experience in outbound calling.
Success will be measured by:
- The number of customers that are reached on a monthly basis in each call category (based on predefined call goals).
- The reduced number of canceled maintenance agreements - increased number of recovered customers; and
- Overall reduction of expired contracts rate in the U.S. as defined in CRM monthly reports.
- High School diploma and 2-4 years of related call center/high volume customer calling experience with a strong desire to learn and grow.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive hourly rate; commensurate with experience
- Part-time employees are not eligible for benefits
Please email all cover letters and resumes to HR [dot] Americas [at] DocuWare [dot] com
DocuWare Corporation, 4 Crotty Lane, Suite 200, New Windsor, NY 12553