Manager Recruitment and Talent Development
The Manager Recruitment & Talent Development is responsible for recruitment, onboarding, development and engagement of talents. Ensures top talent planning objectives are being met and actively expands internally and externally the role of DocuWare as Employer of Choice. This role is that of on HR Generalist with the main focus on Talent Acquisition, Employer Branding and Talent Development. Works within the Team & Talent Development department and collaborates with the HR Operations Team. Is the first-point-of-contact, consultant and sparring partner for the management staff in terms of Talent Acquisition and Development.
- Conduct full life cycle recruiting: posting, sourcing, pre-screening applications and resumes, scheduling and coordinating interviews, assisting in selection and coordinating offers.
- Host interviews for all candidates to ensure a match for business needs and culture.
- Develops and implements sourcing and recruiting strategies for hard-to-fill or specialized positions to reach top talent.
- Build and maintain candidate pools and talent pipelines
- Serve as a liaison between candidates, hiring manager and HR-Operations Team.
- Reporting accurate, timely and relevant data, metrics and insights pertaining to the Field recruiting operations.
- Coordination of onboarding of talent
- Manage and continuously improve the onboarding process of new hire
- Create and distribute reports on Employer branding:
- Assist in developing and implementing employer branding campaigns
- Participate in recruiting events and coordinate onsite recruiting events, as well as, create presence in the community.
- Manage social media recruiting presence and feedback
- Support implementing and improving personnel and organizational development processes and programs, for example:
- Management development
- Talent & Performance Management
- Succession & career planning
- Retention management
- Provide coaching to employees & managers, offering feedback and advice on issues in a proactive and compassionate manner
- Coordinate the off-boarding process; exit interviews and surveys
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, organizational development, business administration or related field
- 5-7 years relevant HR Manager/Generalist experience
- Recruiting experience within the high tech industry
- Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, and interview process management
- Ability to establish strong relationships at all levels and across functions within the organization
- Self-sufficient, well organized and able to work autonomously
- Exceptional consulting, technical acumen, and assessing skills.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
Please email all cover letters and resumes to HR [dot] Americas [at] DocuWare [dot] com
DocuWare Corporation, 4 Crotty Lane, Suite 200, New Windsor, NY 12553