Junior Professional Services Engineer
DocuWare Corporation is seeking a Junior Professional Services Engineer in the Wallingford, Connecticut or New Windsor, New York office. DocuWare is an established software company with over a 28-year history of leading the document management industry.
The Junior Professional Services Engineer will support our customer and channel partners for DocuWare Corporation in the planning and implementation of DocuWare’s document management products. This role will perform software implementations, business process analysis, needs assessments and consult with our end users and partners. This position requires creative thinking, advanced time management and a continuous desire to learn in order to successfully support, install and advise on DocuWare’s document management solution offerings.
- Installation and configuration of DocuWare’s product lines
- Analyze and resolve customer problems effectively in a timely manner
- Create detailed documentation for implementations, guides and trainings
- Perform technical troubleshooting during implementations
- Perform advanced troubleshooting and configuration within Windows Server and Windows Networks
- Assist end user community as the key subject matter expert around DocuWare’s software suite.
- Advise on alternative methods to solving complex business and technical issues
- Support team members in quoting project and responding to PS requests
- Provide pre-sales support to internal and external teams
- Plan, coordinate and balance multiple projects at the same time
- Update Project times and updates in the provided Project Management Tools
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Windows client and server operating systems
- Sufficient knowledge of databases ( MS SQL , Oracle , MySQL ) and IIS
- Sufficient experience with product and install testing to ensure high levels of quality are met.
- Process analysis, problem-solving and listening skills
- Strong customer service orientation and professionalism
- Consistently displays strong team player focus and dedication
- Teaching skills and lead training sessions
- Basic Project Management skills
- Effective communication skills and comfortable presenting ideas, solutions and concepts to others
- Willingness to travel 0-10% of time
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, MIS or related discipline.
- Two to three years of related experience.
Please email all cover letters and resumes to HR [dot] Americas [at] DocuWare [dot] com