DocuWare Corporation is seeking an IT Assistant for an exciting and challenging position in a growing and successful international Software Company. This role will support the IT Operations team with daily IT tasks. This is a full-time position, however, a part-time option may be available.
- Responsible for activities related to Windows systems administration - installing, configuring and maintaining workstations using Web and Cloud technology.
- Configures network components and associated services.
- Performs network troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose common network problems.
- Upgrades network hardware and software components as required.
- Provides users with network technical support.
- Responds to needs and questions of users concerning their access of network resources.
- Establishes network users, user environments and security for networks being installed.
- Support the IT Operations team and the Senior IT Administrator with daily IT requests like installing computers, solving helpdesk tickets.
- Setup new computers for new colleagues and make sure that the technical equipment is prepared in time.
- Procures the necessary hardware timely, manages the ordering and delivery processes, and manages the hardware and software inventory.
- High School Diploma. Technical School or Associate's Degree a plus.
- Minimum of 1 year experience supporting, installing and configuring Windows and software.
- Possess a thorough understanding of TCP/IP networking.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze and research problems.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Organized and detailed.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive hourly rate, commensurate with experience
- Full-time employees only are offered a benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k) match, profit sharing and paid time off.
Please email all cover letters and resumes to HR [dot] Americas [at] DocuWare [dot] com