Intern - Software Development
DocuWare is a global leader in Electronic Content Management and has a fast paced work environment. We seek talented interns who crave learning new skills and aren't afraid to tackle challenging projects. As an intern you will get to work with a variety of our staff, while working on real projects that will help us grow.
Our ideal candidate is someone aspiring to be a software engineer who embraces technical challenges eagerly and can deliver results in a timely fashion.
What You Will Learn:
- How building software for an independent software vendor works in a real world scenario.
- How Agile Development works as part of an experienced SCRUM team.
- How to deliver new functionality for our product suite.
What We Require:
- Students currently pursuing education in Computer Science.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proficient coding skills – especially in web development technologies.
- Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments.
- Creative and Flexible.
- Interest in pursuing a career in software development.
We value the intern role at DocuWare and go the extra mile to make sure you receive a learning experience that fits your career goals. You will become extremely knowledgeable in agile software development in a professional environment.
The position is available for the summer of 2018. We are seeking candidates available to work 25-30 hours per week and will be paid $15.00 per hour. This is a part-time internship role and the position is not eligible for benefits.
Please email all cover letters and resumes to HR [dot] Americas [at] DocuWare [dot] com