Intern - IT Operations
Are you looking to gain experience in IT Operations?
DocuWare is a global leader in Electronic Content Management and has a fast paced work environment. We seek talented interns who crave learning new skills and aren't afraid to tackle challenging projects. As an intern you will get to work with a variety of our staff, while working on real projects that will help us grow.
Our ideal candidate is someone aspiring to be an IT Administrator who embraces technical challenges eagerly and can deliver results in a timely fashion.
What You Will Learn:
- Installation of Hardware/Software, setting up new personal computers
- Setting up new workplaces (wiring, etc.)
- Employee account setup & maintenance (Active Directory, Office365)
- Helpdesk support
- Manage hardware inventory
- Create technical documentation (IT Knowledgebase)
- Checking conference room equipment
What We Require:
- Students currently pursuing education in IT Operations.
- General computer and Microsoft Office knowledge
- Popular Windows operating systems, MS Office 2016
- Experience with TCP/IP networks desirable
We value the intern role at DocuWare and go the extra mile to make sure you receive a learning experience that fits your career goals.
There are two internship positions available, one in our Wallingford, Connecticut office and the other in our New Windsor, New York office. We are seeking candidates available to work 20 hours per week and will be paid $14.00 per hour. The internship may last up to one year. This is a part-time internship position and it is not eligible for benefits.
Please email all cover letters and resumes to HR [dot] Americas [at] DocuWare [dot] com