Customer Success Manager
DocuWare Corporation is seeking a Customer Success Manager in our New Windsor, New York office.
The Customer Success Manager serves as front-line manager supervising Customer Success Specialists and CS Administrators in their day to day customer call preparation and call activities. He or she is responsible for training team members in policies and procedures necessary to be successful in their Customer Success role(s) and Assist Customer Success Director in special projects for the overall development of Customer Success.
In this role, the Customer Success Manager will serve as a working manager responsible for initiating customer calls as structured in the CS SOP, as well as manage assigned employee(s) by supervising their day to day customer call activities. The CS Manager will prepare call lists and assign tasks in preparation of customer calls as well as review employee call activities documented in CRM to assure that correct procedures are being followed. He or she will provide additional training as necessary and be responsible for motivating team members in achieving monthly call goals.
Skills and Abilities:
- The CS Manager will assist Director of Customer Success with preparing for customer feed-back reviews with Product Management, ADP maintenance contract reviews and other meetings where call activities are relevant for targeted improvements.
- He or she will take on administrative responsibilities such as vacation approvals, time sheets, etc. for direct reports
- Excellent Communication skills, verbal and written
- Well organized
- 3 plus years of Customer Service experience assisting customers by phone and email and leading CS team.
- Ability to handle tough customer calls
- Experience working on projects
- 2 plus years working in a team environment
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
- Ability to consistently meet & exceed monthly customer call goals
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3 years experience
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary; commensurate with experience
- Excellent benefits include medical, dental, vision, STD, LTD, Life, 401(k) Match and Profit Sharing.
Please email all cover letters and resumes to HR [dot] Americas [at] DocuWare [dot] com
DocuWare Corporation, 4 Crotty Lane, Suite 200, New Windsor, NY 12553