DocuWare (est. 1988), one of the world’s leading document management software companies, is currently seeking a Communications Director.
Reporting to the Vice President of Marketing, the Communications Director is responsible for leading all public relations and general communications initiatives for DocuWare Corporation in the United States.
- Help grow the DocuWare brand at three key levels:
- Product brand for sales support
- Employer brand to recruit great U.S. talent
- Local brand for charity and sponsorships
- Facilitate and implement internal communications guidelines
- Develop, write and publish press releases around company achievements, product announcements, major personal changes, and more.
- Contribute significantly to our social media strategy and own several key channels
- Develop and deepen relationships with U.S.-based technology media
- Recruit and manage agency and freelance resources (as necessary) that may aid in communications initiatives
- Contribute to global marketing strategy and brand awareness development
- 7+ years of experience as a communications professional
- Superior communication skills, both written and speaking – this is the heart of this position
- Experience creating, curating and implementing corporate writing and editorial standards
- Comfort and capability in editing text for editorial standards as well as corporate voice
- Experience writing, publishing and “selling” press releases to the media
- Passion for social media and real-time engagement
- Willingness and ability to occasionally travel locally, domestically and internationally
- Desired but not required:
- Experience in media coaching for executives
- Experience managing junior writers
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary; commensurate with experience
- Benefits package include: Medical, Dental, 401K, Profit Sharing and Paid Time Off
DocuWare is a cloud software company whose solutions deliver workflow automation and document management for teams and organizations. DocuWare has over 17,000 customers across 70 countries operates from offices in Germany, U.S., France, Spain and U.K.
Please email all cover letters and resumes to HR [dot] Americas [at] DocuWare [dot] com
DocuWare Corporation, 4 Crotty Lane, Suite 200, New Windsor, NY 12553