Business Development Representative
DocuWare Corporation is seeking a Business Development Representative in our New Windsor, New York office.
The role of the Business Development Representative is to provide fast, enthusiastic, first-touch contact for prospects and customers who have expressed interest in DocuWare products and solutions.
- Field all inbound inquiries for product demo requests, or who have expressed desire to speak with DocuWare sales. Qualify the lead's integrity and interest and schedule meeting with appropriate sales channel or route to the marketing nurture channel.
- Proactively reach out to all marketing leads who have self-qualified through cumulative, scored activities to gauge their interest in speaking with sales. Route accordingly.
- Contact current customers who have engaged in expansion campaigns to gauge intent. Route accordingly.
- Update HubSpot and CRM with activities and results. Maintain clean, accurate records according to team best practices to aid in reporting.
- Collaborate with marketing demand generation and inside sales to understand impact of work and improve qualification tactics.
- Collaborate with marketing writers and leadership to provide real-world feedback on messaging and product positioning. Help shape our big-picture go-to-market strategy.
- Contribute to weekly and monthly reporting.
- Three to five years' experience in a related role.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively over the phone and willingness to spend significant time on the phone every day.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Comfort in modern business environment: using complex business software, following detailed processes, collaborating with other remote offices, adhering to professional work standards.
- Affinity to business IT environment and business process management.
- Willingness to be held to quantifiable metrics with an attitude of constant improvement.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary; commensurate with experience.
- Excellent benefits packages includes medical, dental, 401(l), Profit Sharing and Paid Time Off.
Please email all cover letters and resumes to HR [dot] Americas [at] DocuWare [dot] com
DocuWare Corporation, 4 Crotty Lane, Suite 200, New Windsor, NY 12553