Business Development Representative
The Business Development Representative (BDR) provides a steady stream of qualified business opportunities to the field based Regional Sales Director (RSD) team. This is accomplished by diligently and thoughtfully following up incoming leads from the website, from phone calls or any lead generation activities (LinkedIn Campaigns, etc). In addition, the BDR executes strategic outbound calls and leverages his/her sales, business process and industry expertise to identify and nurture new qualified business and/or expansion opportunities.
Nurture incoming leasds so they become Sales opportunities
- By engaging a prospect by phone.
- By providing a prospect timely written information
- By engaging a prospect with any other, timely activities (webinars, etc.)
Create Sales Opportunities by consistently making outbound calls for expansion opportunities from the current account base
- Creating a buying vision with key executives of prospects (CFOs, VP HR, etc.) during initial contact
- Continue to engage prospect with personal phone follow ups, timely offerings and information until Sales Opportunity status is reached
Transition qualiied business opportunities to Regional Sales Directors (RSD)
- Keeping detailed notes of business opportunities in CRM
- Providing a timely and complete notification of business opportunities to RSD in written and/or verbal form
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- 2-4 years of software sales experience
Skills and Abilities:
- Thoroughly enjoy developing new relationships and helping organizations improve.
- An affinity to understand and leverage software technology to improve business operations.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to be persuasive and assertive without being overly pushy.
- Effective listener to understand prospect needs.
- Experience establishing and maintaining strong relationships with field sales teams.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload to maximize efficiency.
- Experience with closed loop tracking processes that manage leads from initial contact to sales hand off.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics, ConnectandSell and HubSpot is preferred.
Please email all cover letters and resumes to HR [dot] Americas [at] DocuWare [dot] com
DocuWare Corporation, 4 Crotty Lane, Suite 200, New Windsor, NY 12553