Generally, we would like you to send in your application by email. Please do not send us a classic application packet in paper form. You save the costs for all the paper and postage – and we can process your application much faster.
An application by email does not mean having to give up on the individuality for your application. You can add your personal touch to an electronic application while putting together a clear and comprehensive package.
Your electronic application package should contain:
- Cover Letter
- Letters of recommendation documenting internships, education and previous employment
- Any additional qualifications
Ideally, you create a multi-page PDF from all your application documents. Don’t know how that goes? It’s simple!
Use the advanced features of your scanner or generate the multi-page PDF by using a “virtual printer”, such as PDFCreator or FreePDF. Both can be downloaded for free from the Internet. Choose any one you like. With its help, you’ll quickly grasp how to group your individual application documents together as one file.
Focus on the informative value of your cover letter. On one page, reflect on the following key questions:
- Why the advertised position is interesting for you?
- Why do you want to work at DocuWare?
- How would you fit in at DocuWare and the position offered?
- Do you have additional qualifications, which go beyond the requirements of the job?
- Why would your additional qualifications be important to us?
- What are your salary requirements?
- When could you start?
A classic resume contains information about your education, career path, experience and qualifications (in addition to your basic personal/contact data). Please describe every job with a short description of the tasks and achievements for each respective position. Please make sure there are no gaps and that you provide a complete description of your career.
Increasing the Success of Your Application
You can help determine how successful your application will be. Review what you are able to do and cosider what you would like to do…
- Do you really meet the requirements?
- What do you see as your success potential in the desired position?
- What do you expect from your new employer?
- What is important to you in your work environment?
Be Honest with Yourself!
It’s the quickest way to find out if you are the right one for the job and if we’re the right company for you.